Personalized Yoga Series - Customized Private/Group Session
personalized workshops are customized as per the student's needs.
Depending on the need of the student, the focus and session will vary.
Some are done in a private session, and some are suitable for group sessions as well. It also includes body movement, breathwork, yogic sleep, meditation, self-inquiry/reflection, wisdom to subtle movements and energy work. Some practices will first help you to first relax, and then from that deep state of relaxation, you will be able to find true desires and then find a way to work on fulfilling them - it can be finding your path/purpose, fulfilling material needs/money, intimacy/pleasure or spiritual growth/freedom. These practices may challenge you to acknowledge and confront any past patterns, paving the way for healing and cultivate healthy relationships.
1. Yogic Sleep - Yoga Nidra (Pratyahara) - In this workshop, you will be introduced to Yoga Nidra (Yogic Sleep), along with Pratyahara (the process of withdrawing senses) and Kosha (layers of self). Using the method of Yogic Sleep, you will dive into the experience of the other two. Yogic Sleep is one of the finest yogic methods for healing & transformation on the mental and emotional levels. It induces relaxation, enforces positivity, and prepares you for deeper meditation. A daily personalized practice can help to change negative, irregular or unwanted habits or patterns of mind to more positive and desirable ones.
2. The Art of Self-Discovery - Your Path, Your Dreams (Atma-Vichara) - The yoga tradition offers a profound formula for realizing one’s desires and dreams. You will learn the unique process of self-discovery, by revealing your true desires to yourself and taking one more step towards your higher purpose. This workshop includes a Self-inquiry process, unique guided meditations, Yoga Nidra along with short asana practices. You will be given the tools to map your dreams & desires and how to progressively achieve or realize them. You will learn much more about yourself by looking into your darkness than looking into your light.
3. Exposition of Ancient Wisdom (Jnana Yoga) - You will get to dive into the major texts step by step for better understanding. Some of the major texts include - Yoga Sutra, Bhagavad Gita, Hatha Yoga Pradipika, Gheranda Samhita, Vigyan Bhairav Tantra and more. These texts are considered the Authoritative text on Yoga (Classical Yoga, Hatha Yoga, etc.) and Tantra. It helps to understand the true purpose of the practices and may help to understand - who we are, and why are we here and where are we going? Each text is divided into parts for a progressive understanding. e.g. The Patanjali's Yoga Sutra is divided into three parts - 1. The Secret of Yoga Sutra, 2. The Practice of Yoga Sutra, 3. The Meditation of Yoga Sutra
4. Yoga fundamentals - Step by Step -
If you are new to yoga, are not sure where to start or how to practice
or do a particular pose or wish to learn yoga poses step by step,
this class is for you. Each pose or practice will be demonstrated and
guided step by step. Each session is met with a follow-up session to
evaluate how to further develop the student's personal practice at their
own speed and capacity. This is available as a private session only.
This class can be taken as a private session or in a group. However, if
you wish to develop your personal practice, it must be taken as a
5. Therapeutic / Restorative Yoga:
- Each session is tailored to address certain health issues like Back
Pain, Shoulder Pain, Anxiety, Depression, Stress, Fatigue, Trauma,
Insomnia, Digestion, Weight Loss, Flexibility, Infertility, Sexual
Health, etc. This practice may have a combination of supported and/or
gentle posture with props for the Therapeutic result, breath-work,
and/or hands-on assist. It helps to recover from/or living injury or
illness, reduces stress, and builds vitality.
6. Energy Healing: In
this session, it will include some components of Conscious Touch along
with the use of natural cosmic energy such as Reiki and/or Pranic for
healing old wounds, trauma, guilt, and improve self-confidence, immune
system, and relationships. This session balances the flow of energy in
the body provides relaxation and reduces stress. You receive the energy
when completely relaxed, this session may involve gentle stretching with
assistance along with, breathing, sound, and energy work. It is done in
a private session.
7. Vinyasa Yoga: In
this session, you will be guided through a series of Asana (postures)
along with some classic Pranayama and/or simple meditation. The level is
determined on various factors including individual or group settings
using the yogic principles. In Vinyasa class you move quickly from one
posture to another. The same format is taught in my weekly class.
8. Partner Yoga:
In this workshop, two or more people join together for Yoga Asana
Practice. Each person gives and receives benefits as the two create a
pose together. It involves engaging physically with another person and
communicating clearly, giving and receiving feedback. It takes you and
your partner/friend/stranger deeper, breaks the barrier, enhances trust
and cultivates the relationship in a fun way.